Need short script/mod to stop direct sell and buy of any animals

Um eine umfassende Hilfe anbieten zu können, ist es erforderlich, uns bei Fehlern oder Problemen immer die komplette Log zur Verfügung zu stellen.
Wir sind immer bemüht Euch zu helfen, aber keiner von uns kann hellsehen. Die Log beinhaltet Informationen über Euer System, den aktuell genutzten Patch und Eure verwendeten Mods. Fehler werden darin aufgelistet und können uns bei der Beseitigung derselbigen helfen.

Bitte auch angeben, in welchem Level Ihr spielt und ob SP oder MP.

Ohne Log kein Support!!!
  • Hello guys. Please help to make my FS 22 server more realistic. Need a mod to DISABLE direct sell and direct buy of any animals to force players on my server use Animal Trailers in the game. Even can help the script/mod just to increase direct sell and direct buy prices. It will fix the problem too.
    Thank you.

• Need to force players on my FS22 server use Animal Trailers instead of animal direct sell and direct buy. It looks like TELEPORTATION with zero realism.

I've used the old modification in FS19 server just to increase the price for direct sell and direct buy of animals.

The name of this modification is FS19_AnimalSpecies. I've just changed in .LUA direct sell/buy price.

Maybe someone can use this files and information to make something like this for FS22.

Need a little script/mod just to TURN OFF direct sell/buy of any animals.

or

Need a little script/mod just to INCREASE the PRICE of direct sell/buy of any animals.

Can someone help me with that?

• I think nobody today plays WITHOUT Revamp. And i can not to turn off this mod on my server because of many dependencys.

In the one of the Dicord groups one man just said to me that i dont need any script for this problem. All that i need is just

Thats what he said
    This absolutely doesnt require a script, as i said
    J
    ust edit the prices, and include that modified animals.xml in the map.xml at

<animals filename="your/path/to/animals.xml">

1) Create animals.xml file (example from him i will attach to this post)
    2) Make a line in the map's modDesc.xml with this one
    <animals filename="your/path/to/animals.xml">