Blender Exporter Plugins V9.0.1 richtig installieren

Um eine umfassende Hilfe anbieten zu können, ist es erforderlich, uns bei Fehlern oder Problemen immer die komplette Log zur Verfügung zu stellen.
Wir sind immer bemüht Euch zu helfen, aber keiner von uns kann hellsehen. Die Log beinhaltet Informationen über Euer System, den aktuell genutzten Patch und Eure verwendeten Mods. Fehler werden darin aufgelistet und können uns bei der Beseitigung derselbigen helfen.

Bitte auch angeben, in welchem Level Ihr spielt und ob SP oder MP.

Ohne Log kein Support!!!
  • Wie ihr schon sicher Festgestellt habe lässt sich das Plugin zwar installieren aber man findet es nicht im Blender zum Aktivieren, hier für gibt es eine Lösung.

geht in euren Explorer gebt sucht euch diesen Ort raus:

Benutzer\.......(euer Username)\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons

dort findet ihr den Ordner : io_exprot_i3d_9_0_1 diesen öffnet ihr und dort ist ein weiterer Ordnerdrin, der heißt : io_export_i3d

diesen schneidet ihr aus und geht wieder einen Ordner zurück in addons und fügt sie ein.

danach könnt ihr den Ordner io_exprot_i3d_9_0_1 löschen.

jetzt könnt ihr dasPlugin im Blender unter den Addons aktivieren und ihn benutzen

• Are you currently using Blender Exporter Plugin V9.0.1?

I started having trouble with the material properly exporting after working on decals. Only the normal map would be included in the material when I open the i3d in the Giants Editor. I have tried Blender v2.93, v3.0 and v3.1 without any success. The materials I haven;t edited before the issue still export correctly. Looking for more tips using the Giants Blender exporter.

• There are several issues with the Blender Exporter Plugin, however we know how sometimes poorly we (users & modders) are treated by Giants.

Regarding your topic - it probably depends on the material definition. Unlike basic materials (where just images representing map details, like albedo, normal map etc.) some materials use mappings to specific shaders. For correct mapping the mesh needs to be in a specific UV space / quadrant. So you need to check if your decal mesh is located within the correct UV. There are a few Youtube videos about whats needed if you search for "FS22 decals UV".

However you sometimes need to move the mesh (UV mapping) manually as moving using the exporter tools doesn't always work as expected. I just hope, Giants will release a new Blender exporter soon - at least they released a new maya exporter (v 9.0.3) two months ago...

• I left this message on the GDN Blender Exporter Forum:

Hopefully someone answers.

===================================================

Hello GIANTS,

What version of BLENDER is the exporter 9.0.1 design to work on? I was using it in Blender v3.0 and the shader materials would export correctly. After my STEAM version of Blender updated to v3.2, any material made before the update would export correctly. Any material created after the latest update would only export the normal map info with the material.

I have tried down grading BLENDER back to v2.9.3, but still can NOT create new materials correctly. Is there a certain data file that needs to be deleted to reset the exporter?

PLEASE update the BLENDER Exporter Plugin.

Thank you

• Thx. Btw. IIRC if you have only Blender 3.x installed, trying to run the exporter install package will let you know what version(s) of Blender it was designed for. So if you don't have 2.x installed, it will give you the information and prompt you to define a folder where it will extract the "real" package (zip file) to, which can be used in Blender for "manual" installation...

• I have manually installed The Blender Exporter 9.0.1 addon in all versions of Blender. The setup does say it is for versions of Blender 2.80 to 2.93.

It did work for me until my STEAM version of Blender 3.1 auto updated to v3.2.1. I might try to set Blender to the default startup file and see if I can create proper materials for FS22.

• :P It worked! I set Blender to the default startup file, created a cube mesh, used the I3D Exporter Additionals addon to create a material, adder the default diffuse, specular and normal. Exported and the material has all proper links to the default diffuse, specular and normal

i3d_exporter_additionals addon for Blender I might have to have a separate Blender file to create materials and then append them to my model file.