Extended seasons support

Um eine umfassende Hilfe anbieten zu können, ist es erforderlich, uns bei Fehlern oder Problemen immer die komplette Log zur Verfügung zu stellen.
Wir sind immer bemüht Euch zu helfen, aber keiner von uns kann hellsehen. Die Log beinhaltet Informationen über Euer System, den aktuell genutzten Patch und Eure verwendeten Mods. Fehler werden darin aufgelistet und können uns bei der Beseitigung derselbigen helfen.

Bitte auch angeben, in welchem Level Ihr spielt und ob SP oder MP.

Ohne Log kein Support!!!
  • That's a pity. Latest release of Seasons, version 1.1.0, added snow contracts. This is pretty cool as you can grab a mission to remove snow from some areas and make some winter money. Also it makes winter a bit less slow season for the game. For all realism-oriented players I would like to vote for that! Shouldn't be that complicated to add to the map, but I won't bet my head on it.

Some more info you can find in Seasons Git repository and way more on their Slack, like:

Also, a Salt factory would be great. Maybe production with Lime (Kalk)?

• Let start with a simple thing - some of the road signs are like a wall when you hit them, and some are just like a ghost and you can drive through them.
    • On the left top corner of the map AutoDrive and CoursePlay go nuts because of some strange elevation issue...
    • I would love to remove those grass and hay bale storage area next to fertilizer/lime/seed silos. Just an empty area so I can put some of my mods there...
    • Snow missions would be awesome. But even more a non-leaking buildings would be even better - it's really annoying to see wipers and rain going through when it rains...
    • A house you can sleep in... well, would be nice

And that is just top of my head.

Also, a strange thing with Saxony - after a playing for a while the save is really, really slow. I have a powerfull workhorse of a computer here, like Ryzen 3900X, 64GB of RAM and RTX2800Ti... and yet the save, after some time of playing the map, can take like 2 minutes. Each. Very slow. I am not sure if it is the map or just the game itself, but I cannot observe as bad behavior on other maps...

• OK, I learned few things and I would be happy to help out with some updates to both Saxonia and MultiMap - how can I contribute? Do you have a GitHub repo or something?